Our client a instantly recognisable retail organisation are seeking to add a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Qualified By Experience Financial Accountant to oversee a small team
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- You will be responsible for the inventory accounting while managing the month-end close process.
- Providing inventory reports to senior management while providing monthly product information on the changes of cost /variances
- Assist and support the FP&A team on forecasts and budgets
- Support the VAT & Tax function while insuring the inter-company reports are maintained
You will have the following skill set
- Experience of Stock/Inventory is essential
- Excellent financial accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
Please quote 41760 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Accountancy & Finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77376665