Information Security Assurance Manager
My client is a leading financial services company, are looking to expand their security team with an Information Security Assurance Manager, based in their offices in Staines. The purpose of the role is to manage information security risk assessments and remediation activities to ensure the business systems meet security best practice, policy, regulatory requirements and business risk appetite. You will be responsible for development and delivery of third party due diligence, pen test request and management process, info security's risk management process and remediation programme. As well as being responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and in some instances, owning the delivery of introducing such improvements.
- Strong understanding of 3rd party supplier security risk.
- Ability to manage business and IT stakeholders.
- Excellent track record of risk management delivery.
- Thorough analytical, problem solving and risk management skills.
- Self starter with ability to engage, shape and deliver in a function undergoing major improvements.
- Strong understanding and recent experience of managing common threats associated with 3rd party supplier channels.
- At least 5 years experience of managing/performing information security risk assessment of applications and infrastructure.
- CISSP would be desirable or other equivalent recognized accreditation.
- Experience of operating within an ISO27001 certified environment.
- Experience of ITIL and/or Prince2 would be desirable.
- Experience of operating in a professional services or financial services environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a technical background to develop their skills further as well as teaching and assisting other team members.