Our Engineers are the face of the company and we need lots of them as we provide nationwide coverage to our customers. We?re looking for a talented individual who has a passion for delivering excellent service and resolving problems speedily and efficiently to work in our Workshop in Northampton.
This company is a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment. We know that our people are our greatest asset and the key to our future. Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
What You?ll Be Doing
- Servicing, maintenance, and repair of materials handling equipment including forklifts, side loaders, reach trucks
- Using our market-leading Fleet Management System to complete parts orders, job sheets and warranty work
What We?re Looking For
- Experience in servicing, repair or maintenance of materials handling equipment (MHE), construction plant, agricultural machinery or powered access equipment (MEWP).
- Knowledge of automotive, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems and components
- Excellent customer service skills
What You?ll Get From Us
- Competitive salary with overtime paid at higher rates
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959422444