Technical Lead for Incident Response
Technical Lead for Incident Response - London, UK
Our client is currently undertaking one of the world's largest cyber transformation journey's to centralise a new security organisation that will service 300,000 users in over 160 countries. Their aim is to move from localised to centralised and ultimately reduce their global attack surface making them harder targets to cyber-attacks.
This individual will be responsible for driving, defining and technically owning all CSIRT matters for the UK. You will also collaborate with a wider global threat management team and you will be expected to provide solutions across end-to-end incident response, threat hunting and deep dive forensics.
- Identifying external threats through tool alerts and logs made available by the cyber defence/engineering teams
- Monitor our clients estate enterprise wider for actionable alerts - respond, detect, remediate
- Collaborate with the wider business to communicate change and recommendations
- Perform threat hunting to discover undetected threats
- 4-5 years of direct experience in cyber defence and proactive operations
- Degree educated in relevant IT/Security subject, or hold the relevant and proven work experience
- Deep expertise spanning incident response, forensic investigations, malware analysis, threat hunting and cyber operations
- Structured, analytical and organised