Product Manager- £60k
We are looking for a highly skilled Product Manager to join a global and continuously growing business. The role will focus on Retail Analytic products, looking at how new products can be introduced and how existing products can be improved.
Responsibilities of Product Manager:
- Create product visions and roadmaps, understanding the retail analytic product portfolio and looking where improvements and changes can be made.
- Working closely with digital products and ensuring products all match current usage trends.
- Understand customer behaviour and usage of Products, use Data Driven decision making and customer insight to improve products.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Assist UX and UI Teams with product design.
- Work on project delivery from inception through to delivery.
Background and skill set required of Product Manager:
- 3 + Years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Experience in retail software/retail analytic software or analytic software would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent experience of using data driven decision making, understanding customer behavior and psychology.
- Excellent stakeholder management ability.
- Used to working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Passionate about product and technology.
- Able to communicate with tech literate and non-technical team members.
The Product Manager will pay a salary in the region of £45,000-£60,000 depending on skill set and experience.
The Product Manager role will be based in Welyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959421364