Calling all ambitious Management Accountants, Macildowie have just secured an exclusive opportunity with one of our largest clients to recruit for a Management Accountant role in the Northampton area. You will be working with company management to aid them in making management decisions, helping management use financial information to inform business strategy and relay information from accounting department to the management team. Must be ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
The job role will pay between £150 - £180 per day LTD.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial statements for internal and external use.
- Reconciling spending with budget as part of job costing.
- Analysing financial performance and forecast longer term horizons.
- Recommending methods and strategies for cutting cost.
- Maintaining records and support auditing efforts.
- Advising company and/or department management on financial decisions.
- Making upper-level strategy recommendations based on financial performance
The role will suit candidates who have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role. If this role sounds like you or you know someone who would be ideal call 01604809713 and ask for James Darker. Alternatively you can email me at
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77383704