BTG are partnering with a leading service business based in Cheshire who are looking to strengthen their finance team with the addition of a Financial Accountant.
The Financial Accountant will:
- Manage the monthly statutory reporting to the parent company in France for consolidation purposes.
- Produce of the statutory accounts for entities within the group.
- Produce the balance sheets for all statutory entities within the UK Group structure, highlighting trends, risks, exceptions and potential control issues as appropriate.
- Work with other business/finance functions to reduce balance sheet risk across the UK Group.
- Produce the cash flow for the UK Group and report on variances to budget/ forecast.
- Maintain up to date accounting standards knowledge and highlight changes impacting the UK Group entities accordingly.
- Assist in the production of corporation tax calculations and payments.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as required by the business, in relation to financial accounting elements
You will need to be:
- Ideally worked with SAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of group accounting and intercompany transactions.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with strong technical accounting background.
- Experience in producing statutory accounts, preferably with consolidated accounting knowledge and IFRS.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77348323