Who is our client? We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Collections Controller for the Worlds largest payment processing business based in Central Manchester. You will be part of a large and growing team and assist in recovering debt from their clients.
What role will you have done before
What do I need to have to be successful in this role?
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Experience in reconciling bank entries and financial entries.
- Working knowledge of payment systems would be an advantage.
You must be available ASAP!
What will I be doing?
The involves taking responsibility for the end-to-end process of altering customer account details, dealing with inbound customer contact, issuing correspondence to customers and resolving queries.
- To defer settlements for merchants who are in scope for the migration project.
- To investigate, resolve and apply merchant debt items to the client's sales ledger for debt items.
- To take inbound telephone calls from merchants whom have had their settlements deferred and resolve queries.
- Where deferred settlements are held in suspense, to ensure that they are allocated accordingly against overdue debt accounts.
- To process manual payments of surplus funds to affected customers.
- To amend the client's systems to reflect the receipt of SEPD Direct Debit Instruction mandates.
- To track work progress and productivity and report such information to management when required.
- Detailed investigation, reporting and rectification of erroneous entries and rejected payments/transactions.
- To work with Operational Finance (predominantly Reconciliations) in order to identify and allocate rejected transactions.
- Prioritise workload effectively throughout the day to ensure all SLA's are adhered to and that the allocation of debt is expedited in order to enhance the manual collection process.
- Work as part of the team to ensure daily objectives are met.
- Continually look for way of improving efficiencies, providing potential solutions and follow through to implementation.
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by management.
This role is an immediate start so please only apply if you are available immediatley!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77347862