Penetration Tester Mid - Senior Level
An independent innovative security consultancy that work with some of the world's most successful blue-chip companies as well as government organisations are currently recruiting as they look to expand their penetration testing team and services to support their growing business.
A security consultant will typically have 1-3 years' experience within the information security industry or associated industries. They will either currently qualifications in CREST, Tigerscheme or OSCP/OSCE, or be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of technical expertise with commercial experience.
In addition, consultants will generally take on some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Work independently on tasks (with some guidance), feeding back to management.
- Able to run their own tasks / simple projects, with guidance from line manager Carry out research and development work as required.
- Independently liaise with low and mid-level client staff across projects
- Write reports and technical documentation to a client-presentable standard.
- Undertake personal research to continue to advance core knowledge areas and
Location and travel:
Location can be flexible and offers either office based work or can be based remotely (depending on level of experience).
Salary and package:
The salary and package is dependent upon individual experience, but is very generous as the company is in a very solid position and reward fairly.
Are you interested in hearing more about this position?
If so, Please apply directly or get in touch on 02079073809, or feel free to connect on LinkedIn 'Adu Ansere'
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.