Are you a Credit Controller withexperience of working with Financial Mainframe IT systems ?
We have an opportunity for a Credit Controller who is organised forward thinking to join our Finance team based in Bradford. You will receive a competitive salary,plus benefits.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
Our working environment is energetic and supports a culture of people achieving their full potential. Our values are the foundation blocks of how we work together and through innovation, training & development we are growing the future of supply chain. Our people are at the core of our business, that’s why we provide significant opportunities for your career progression and personal development.
As our Credit Controller you will be reporting to the Process & Credit Control Manager, the main purpose of the role will be to provide credit control by means of debt and risk management, ensuring that the Company’s exposure is kept to a minimum at all times.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of our Credit Controller;
- Working within the Credit Control/Sales Ledger Team
- Assisting with Sales Receipts and Cash Allocation
- Aged Debt Monitoring by means of using all Debt Chasing tools in accordance with the company’s policies & procedures
- Invoice Query/Debit Note resolution
- Credit Monitoring
- Assisting with Aged Debt Analysis and Reporting
- Any other duties or tasks as the needs of the business require
To become our Credit Controller you must have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally 2 years + Credit Control experience or similar role
- Knowledge of best Credit Control practice
- A good team player who is able to work to their own initiative as well as be part of a team across the business
- Keen eye for detail, who is methodical and enjoys working in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Enjoys working to targets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Forward thinking with good problem solving and resolution skills
- Confident communicator
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High level of customer service
- Experience of working with Financial Mainframe IT systems (essential)
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office experience (essential)
- Experience of Sage 200/similar preferred
If you think you are the right candidate for our Credit Controller role then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77356349