Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive whose role focuses on tactical marketing, to help to implement the strategic marketing plan for their careers products. The role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and works in close collaboration with the recruitment sales team.
Responsibilities include the following and training will be given on the systems that need to be used.
- Email marketing - copywriting regular B2B email campaigns to support the sales effort. Liaison with the sales team to identify messaging, promotions and offers, using bulk email software to set up the campaigns, proofreading, analysing and tracking response. Adhering to data protection guidelines for the B2B environment.
- Competitor tracking - monitor market share against print and online competitors. Compile and share a monthly market share report
- Monthly KPI tracking - using the Insights tool to update monthly KPI report and circulate to stakeholders
- Sales team support - work closely with sales to devise and supply materials required for sales visits, support relationships with key clients and proactively supply regular data on campaign performance
- Reporting - compile and circulate reports detailing marketing activity and results
- Design and branding - copywriting for print and digital collateral, briefing external/internal designers to create promotional collateral. This includes managing the design and production of marketing collateral such as media packs and items to support sales visits.
- Select appropriate suppliers, negotiate costs, devise guidance for branding/design of promotional materials, and manage all stages of production and implementation.
Other smaller parts of the role:
- Social media - contribute to messaging on social media accounts via Hootsuite
- Conferences - work with the Conferences Marketing Manager to coordinate conference attendance at approximately 15 UK events targeting recruiter and job seeker audiences. Occasionally attend events to staff exhibition stands, represent the client and promote the brand.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and with a can-do attitude. Good organisational, time management and communication skills are essential, ability to communicate at all levels of seniority and an eye for detail. They need to be comfortable working with data and will be able to analyse campaign results and statistics. If they have previous experience of working in recruitment marketing or for a job board that would be ideal (not essential)
Please note, this role is for an immediate start so please do not apply if you are on notice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77358050