Interim Senior Accountant
This is an opportunity to work for a Private Equity FMCG business. With an iconic brand, an ambitious growth strategy and a strong leadership team, the business is poised for further growth.
My client is looking for an experienced and driven Part-qualified / Finalist accountant to take on the role of Interim Senior Accountant and join the head office finance team based near Maidenhead. You will enjoy a high profile role within the business with instant exposure to different areas of the organisation.
You will be involved in month end reporting and day to day financial accounting, including preparation of statutory accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for preparation of timely and accurate balance sheet reconciliations, including inventory and inter company processes
* Lead/assist with the month-end close
* Support in the preparation of statutory accounts and year-end audit process
* Review and improve manual processes and procedures
* Support the Budgeting and Forecasting process
* Manage the month end P&L
* Prepare monthly P&L analysis
Key Skills and Experience:
* A strong academic background whilst currently studying towards a professional qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
* You should have gained 1-3 years of experience in a similar finance/accounting role
* Will be used to working to tight deadlines and producing accurate information
* You should be a driven and ambitious individual
* Be able to demonstrate previous experience of process and procedure improvement
* Will have strong Excel skills to at least an Intermediate level and will be proficient in Word and Powerpoint
* You will have strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate yourself and explain financial information to non-finance individuals
For further information on the role of Interim Senior Accountant please contact me directly. The duration of the assignment is likely to be initially on a 3 month basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77335422