Global professional services provider (IT) in Brighton, looking for an ambitious Credit Controller, £22-25k wishing to develop their career further.
· Active debt chasing across sales ledgers
· Debtor account management
· Minimising aged debt
· Debtor reporting and cash forecasting
· Visiting customer offices to build relationships and develop improvements.
-Experience of chasing international clients and ledgers.
- Proven track record in debt collection with blue chip clients.
- Experience of PO and invoice resolution.
- Knowledge of billing cycles and operations.
This is a full time permanent role working 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday, £22-25k doe plus bonus, strong excel and good communication skills essential. Ability to build rapport with stakeholders.
Our client will test on your numeracy skills so a strong educational background, ideally with grade C or above in GCSE Maths (or equivalent) or higher, i.e A Level / degree educated is preferred, as priority will be given to these candidates. Genuine opportunities to progress your career with this employer and get involved with taking further qualifications to boost your skill-set and experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77340052