Robert Half are currently recruiting for an exciting Senior Accounts Assistant role for a large, national payment services company. This role is paying around £23,000 mark plus full study support.
The role is based at a large, leading business in the payment processing industry. They have tripled in size over the past 18 months and are now looking for a Senior Assistant Accountant to be their 'expert' in transactional finance and operating expenses.
In terms of location, the business is extremely accessible. It is approximately a 30-40 minute drive from Manchester, and they are just 5 minutes' walk from their nearest train station.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to take the next step in their career.
The client would prefer applicants to have a background in finance and be studying towards a finance qualification such as CIMA or ACCA.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Month end processes in respect of Operating Expenses & below EBITDA costs, including accruals & prepayments, maintaining all backup & analysis for tax packs
- All processes in respect of Fixed Assets including monthly balance sheet reconciliations, completion of Group schedules, including all leases
- All processes in respect of payroll accounting including reconciliations of all Payroll related balance sheet accounts, YTD P&L charges and outstanding liabilities with the Payroll Manager
- Support and cover within the Team via the Skills Matrix
- Assisting with all Month end reporting requirements
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Support and Cover for Assistant Financial Accountant (Treasury)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77353007