Legal Secretary - Multi-departmental - up to £20,00 LEEDS
Excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join this award winning law firm based in their Leeds office.
This is a full time, permanent position with duties that will include:
- Document management and preparation - audio and copy typing, amending and formatting documents, creating templates
- Meeting with clients to sign and witness legal documents
- Opening and closing client files - ensuring records are up to date, ensuring compliance with money laundering requirements, and preparing client invoices in conjunction with Cashiers and fee earners
- Diary management - arranging travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering, setting up equipment
- Preparing presentations for fee earners, setting up webinars and conference calls
- Dealing with routine queries, emails, post and administration - copying, scanning, filing, archiving
A minimum of 2 years Legal Secretarial experience is essential to be considered for this role.
In return you will be working for one of the Top 20 Law firms in Yorkshire and receive the benefits and support that comes with working for such a prestigious firm.
Salary and Package will be based on experience to be discussed at Interview.
Please apply to Liz at TSR Legal
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77344431