French or Italian speaking Accounts Payable Clerk
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client, a leading international technology business is seeking a French or Italian speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who has actively processed a high volume of financial data transaction with a high level of accuracy daily, who is able to communicate fluently in either French or Italian.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and highly organised individual who has at least 2 years' previous experience in an Accounts Payable or a similar role. It is imperative that you can speak in French or Italian to a fluent, business-business level.
- The accurate daily validation and processing of invoices with financial & VAT coding, and/or PO matching, ensuring the correct workflow to the appropriate business approver
- Actively manage invoice queries to ensure that they are resolved to agreed timelines and credit terms
- Maintain allotted division coding libraries
- Control the generic mailbox and other correspondence to timely resolve queries and distribution of work to the correct work stream
- Transfer daily transactions from approved workflow into ERP system, checking to ensure all erroneous accounting jobs are resolved
- Reconcile supplier statements to supplier Purchase Ledger accounts and actively resolve any reconciling items
- Investigation and resolution of any aged balances on allotted divisions
- Support the accurate audit and processing of staff expenses for all European divisions ensuring compliance with travel and expense policies and local tax office regulations
- Any additional ad-hoc dutie
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.For more information about this role or any other Accounts Payable jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please do not hesitate to contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77335607