£35,000 + Study support
The Finance and Accounting Division of SF Group is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a market leader within the Manufacturing Industry. This is an opportunity to work freely within a great team environment to push the boundaries of your skills. This opportunity is to join a finance team of people over different positions.
In this role you will manage and control P&L for each site. You will be supporting the production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts. Reviewing and challenging analysis to identify risks and opportunities in current processes.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- To produce and finalise the month/quarter/year-end management accounts for the Business accounting team including standard reports
- To provide accurate, timely, and relevant production cost information to business unit stakeholders
- To produce forecasts and budgets in line with company wide timetables
- Ensure integrity of accounting data
- Continuous improvement and standardisation in the Management Accounting Activities
- Interaction with the Financial Controllers and Operational Management as part of the Divisional Accounting business decision/commercial support activities
The Management Accountant will:
- Understanding company culture and processes
- Detailed understanding of accounting - Price/Margin/Cost
- Understanding price volume analysis
- Stock/demand and supply process
- Financial systems and controls
- Sales & negotiation techniques
What is in it for the candidate?
- Competitive salary
- Quick progression to a senior position
- Study support
- Great working environment
- Good leadership
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on.
SF Group specialise in Finance and Accounting, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77353421