ACCOUNTANT - FASHION INDUSTRY
UP TO £27,000 PLUS BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading fast fashion supplier in Central London who is now expanding due to the continued success of the company.
They supplier to some of the most well-known UK High Street fashion retailers and their products are selling by the 1000's.
My client is now seeking an Accountant to run the finance function and supervise existing members of the team. The successful candidate will need to be proficient with SAGE and have experience of working within the Fashion sector.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the finance department
- Supervising members of the finance department and reporting to the Directors on the companies performance
- Raising Sales & Purchase invoices
- Raising large volumes of Purchase Orders on Sage
- Raising Purchase Orders on SAGE
- Creating journals and updating the ledgers
- Reconciliation of the company bank accounts
- Generating & processing monthly payroll
- Processing supplier payments
- Opening & Monitoring Lines of Credit
- Credit control
- Experience working as an Accountant for a Fashion Supplier, Brand or Retailer
- Must be proficient with Sage, ideally line 50
- Strong MS office experience including MS Excel
- Experience of opening Lines of Credit
- Excellent communication skills
- Career focused individual
Please send your cv for immediate consideration as the client will be arranging interviews shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77348362