Cost Accountant - FinTech
This fast growth FinTech business is seen as the leader in their field and is seeking an experienced Cost Accountant. You will work closely with the technology Team and Heads of Departments in provided cost analysis for the group and support corporate projects.
The role requirements will include;
- Preparation of Direct Cost accounts.
- Identify and create journal entries to account for cost adjustments, i.e. accruals & prepayments.
- Investigate material cost variances.
- Prepare monthly analysis schedules for various material costs, e.g. Legal, Marketing and Professional fees including commentary on material movements, exceptional items etc.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring accurate and justifiable balances and providing supporting documentation.
- Point of contact for the business partners, providing support to FP&A with any cost related queries.
The role needs a qualified accountant with solid exposure to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and providing accurate and detailed reports. Analysing new group projects and its impact on cost base and partnering the senior stakeholders and assisting with the preparation of business cases from an operational perspective.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA candidate looking to join a rapidly exp[anding group and further develop their career.
For more information on this position please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77365322