Management Accountant (CIMA study opportunity)
£25-30k + full study support towards CIMA
My client, a market-leading manufacturer with operations worldwide, is seeking a career-focused Management Accountant to become an integral member of the team at an exciting time for the business.
With the potential to develop and progress within such a large organisation, this is a superb opportunity for a motivated and industrious AAT qualified or CIMA part-qualified accountant looking for their next step.
Reporting into the Finance Director, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Cash Books
- AR reporting and collections including credit checks, statistical analysis and debt chasing
- Assist with the Weekly estimated profit and loss statement
- Assist with Monthly corporate reporting and management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inventory stock take, perpetual inventory and reporting
- Assist with Fixed asset monitoring and reporting along with capital expenditure reporting and forecasting
- Assist with forecasting profit & loss and balance sheet
- Departmental actual to budgetary performance
In order to be considered, you will need to be:
- AAT qualified or CIMA part-qualified
- Able to demonstrate previous extensive experience working in a similar role, ideally achieved within a manufacturing environment.
- A strong communicator who is able to work under pressure
- An advanced user of Excel with skills to include use of pivot tables, macros, v lookups.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77335994