Legal Secretary - Probate
Office Angels are delighted to be working alongside a recognised and respected law firm within the heart of Southampton City Centre.
The successful candidate will be supporting two fee earners within the Wills & Probate department and previous Legal Secretarial experience is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Audio and copy typing services
- Pro-active diary management, producing letters and documents ensuring the highest levels of speed, accuracy, presentation & confidentiality.
- Monitor the daily email, voicemail and post for the Fee Earner and seek advice from colleagues in responding to urgent correspondence to ensure that client needs are met as part of the Firms' professional service. Sending emails on fee earners behalf where appropriate.
- Daily review of on line diary, arranging and prioritising appointments, making provisions of facilities where appropriate and ensuring the smooth and efficient time management of Partners and fee earners.
- Taking minutes at internal meetings, follow up on actions, distributing minutes
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- Experience of providing assistance to senior management is essential.
- Excellent user of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Extensive diary management experience
Experience within Probate and Wills is desirable but not essential.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77354040