Adjacency are partnering an exciting, ambitious organisation to secure a Marketing Executive. The company, based in Gloucestershire are leaders within their field and now require someone with proven 360 Marketing experience to join the team.
You will be working in a generalist role covering all marketing aspects from online, off-line, branding and business support; as a result you will need to have demonstrable experience, ideally 3+ years across multiple marketing channels. You will also be responsible for managing multiple campaigns so project management skills are essential.
The company offer a fantastic working environment, you are supported and valued as an individual and rewarded with an enviable benefits package. You will be exposed to a fast paced environment where you should expect challenges and change and as a result you will need to be proactive and forward thinking, problem solving skills are a bonus!
You will be educated to degree level in marketing or a related field and/or with a CIM Qualification.
- Providing bespoke marketing campaigns across integrated channels.
- Campaign development, print, event marketing, local media, and brand design.
- Developing, maintaining and managing an online marketing toolkit with a suite of print materials.
- Building trusted relationships and confidence within the Business Marketing function & Support Office across all internal stakeholder groups.
- Supporting the Digital Executive with campaigns including maintaining websites and digital advertising, SEO, PPC.
- You will manage external agencies to ensure collateral is created to tight deadlines and within budget.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, analyse and report on results including ROI
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in developing campaign strategy and contributing to a rolling plan.
You will be:
- Able to develop insights, analyse trends and react effectively to changes in the market.
- Articulate, and able to write clearly.
- Effective project management of multiple projects/campaigns at any one time, ensuring that expectations are managed to deadline and budget.
- Have the ability to influence and advise stakeholders at all levels.
- Possess high levels of drive, energy, pace, resourcefulness and ambition with a hands-on approach.
- Be self sufficient - ability to motivate yourself to get work done
If you are looking to join an enthusiastic and growing business whilst developing your skills further, please do not hesitate to contact me!
In the first instance please forward your CV and current package details to Claire Pitts at Adjacency Recruitment.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77337751