Ref No: RA1126
Job Title: Legal Secretary
I am currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary with an immediate start to join my client who are a well-established legal firm in Basingstoke.
Legal Secretary Package:
- Circa £22K - £24.5K
The Legal Secretary Role:
- Typing, including maintenance of precedent files and adequate back-ups.
- Filing/maintenance of files
- Management of Fee Earners' Diary
- Answering and resolving straightforward telephone enquires
- Client liaison
- Liaising with the Office Junior regarding photocopying requirements and, where necessary, (i.e. due to absence or workload of Office Junior) to carry out photocopying
- To undertake such training as directed to develop the necessary skills to carry out all aspects of the job description and responsibilities
- Utilising all computer and software systems within the office after appropriate training
- General support of the department (to include marketing initiatives where appropriate e.g. factsheets etc)
- General support for other departments when necessary (e.g. in the event of sickness, absence on holiday cover or pressure of work)
- Post cover where necessary
- Working in tandem with all members of staff
- Reception cover where necessary
- Assistance in training of junior/new staff
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by the Partners or the Office Manager
- Following office procedures regarding the maintenance of Wills database and all additions and retrievals from the Wills Store
- To be considered for this position you must have experience as a legal secretary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77336064