Lead Penetration Tester
Lead Penetration Tester – CHECK Team Leader
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lead Penetration Tester to help build out a well renowned and established penetration testing team within one of the fastest growing Cyber Security consultancies in the UK. The ideal individual will have the perfect blend of being able to act as the lead on the most complex of assignments, as well as the ability to engage and interact with clients in all types of industries and help to expand the growing practice and service offerings.
- Act as a technical lead and authority on Infrastructure, Web Application and Mobile Application penetration testing activities.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to the more junior members of the team.
- Act as the face of the company to various clients, explaining the most technical concepts into business language and helping to promote the companies services.
- Act as a lead on Red Teaming and CBEST engagements.
- Act as a technical escalation point to more junior members of the team, providing leadership and mentoring when required.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience acting as the lead on various Penetration Testing engagements.
- Current CHECK Team Leader status.
- CCSAS / CCSAM Certifications advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and leading more junior members of the team.
- Eligibility for SC Clearance essential, eligibility for DV Clearance desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Penetration Tester to really help an established and successful Penetration Testing team really grow out their capabilities and service offering. They are currently working on some incredibly interesting engagements with a vast array of clients from various industries. The salary on offer is very competitive and there is extensive budget to genuinely invest in you and your future career.