Our client is a growing established firm that has a solid standing in the market.
Overall, it is a welcoming firm with an interpersonal approach to servicing their clients.
This is a genuine opportunity to grow and progress withing the firm in their Conveyancing department as an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal. The successful applicant will be trained in Conveyancing whilst working alongside experienced professionals especially within new builds and plot sales.
The ideal candidate will have over 1 years experience within a reputable conveyancing department managing their own caseload under supervision.
What is needed for me to be considered?
- At least 1 years experience as a Conveyancing Paralegal/Junior Fee Earner
- Experience of the whole conveyancing process
-Have a good working knowledge of Conveyancing and its procedures
- Previous experience with systems such as as MS Office applications would be a great advantage, but not essential
- A proven track record of dedication to a role
- A desire to grow and progress within Conveyancing
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77336282