Portfolio GP's Required - Sign on Bonus Available
At Key Medical Services, improving patient outcomes and access is core to our vision and values. We currently have a lead General Practitioner role available at a GP Surgery in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Below is a summary of the opportunity:
- Annual salary of up to £90,000
- Welcome bonus of up to £5,000
- A Continuity of Service bonus of up to £10,000
- NHS Pension
- Contribution to Medical Indemnity cover
- 3-5 days per week (days/hours flexible)
- Protected management time to lead on practice governance
- Monthly mentoring from KMS Clinical Advisor
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Commencement date: October/November 2017
- Our requirement could suit two Portfolio GPs working in tandem.
- Clinical skill mix consists of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (tba), Practice Nurse, HCA, Clinical Pharmacist (tba) with community nurses/AHPs and physiotherapists on site
- C3900 patients list
- Opening hours Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:30
- APMS Contract until June 2022
- Contracted for the following services over and above the usual DES: Anti-Coagulation monitoring level 4; Near Patient Testing; Care planning integration with diabetes annual review; Dyspepsia in adults in primary care; Administration of gonadorelin analogues; Insulin services for diabetes in primary care; Minor injuries; and Minor surgery – suture removal
- TPP SystmOne
- Close to local amenities and city centre.
Why join Key Medical Services?
KMS is not only committed to improving patient outcomes but also strive to develop the skills of our workforce by providing ongoing support and expertise to help our staff have an even bigger positive impact on the care that they provide. The education and career progression of our staff is at the core of our ethos and we aim to ensure that our staff grow with us. At KMS, you will have the opportunity to express your ideas and creativity in helping us be more innovative in the delivery of our services.
Join Key Medical Services and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
- Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
- Variety – you can gain experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres in the future
- Support towards appraisal and revalidation
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK in the future
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
If you would like to express your interest in this exciting position or if you would like further details on the opportunity, please contact Dr Sunil Angris on 07813 192542