Accounts Payable Administrator
- Verifying and accurately inputting invoices onto the Oracle system in line with procedures
- Completing statement reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Continually reviewing and resolving aged credit queries ensuring all overdue invoices do not fall beyond 90 days
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Developing an understanding of customers' products and services advising, where necessary, on best accounting practice
- Ensuring business users comply with purchasing policy, monitoring non-conformance and representing AP at internal meetings
- Dealing with internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- previously worked in a finance administration role, ideally in the Accounts Payable department
- good IT/Microsoft Office skills
- experience with Oracle/Great Plains systems
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77356450