Based in Chester, this market leading specialist are looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy team. This role will be to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and ensure that debt on accounts is kept to a minimum.
Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager you will be responsible for:
* Chase current and aged debtor accounts and produce debt reports
* Contacting customers by phone, fax, letter and email to progress outstanding payments and solve queries
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers ensuring regular contact to resolve misrepresentation and misunderstanding of outstanding debt
* Take payments over the phone where necessary
* Effectively manage outstanding balances
* Issue of debtor letters and statement of accounts
* Escalate any unresolved debt to the Credit Manager within policy guidelines
* Liaise with legal department to provide detail for escalation to legal action where needed
* Raise credit notes where appropriate within strict guidelines
* Professional experience as a Credit Controller
* To be efficient and adaptable to be able to handle variable workloads quickly and effectively
* Must be confident with excellent communication skills and able to communicate with people at all levels, including a good, clear telephone manner
* Proven experience of working within a fast paced business environment and used to multi-tasking
* Strong organisation skills
* Self-motivated and driven to get the job done
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a recent CV by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77352427