Brand Ambassador / PR Manager
Public Relations Manager / PR Manager / Journalism / Media / Publicity / Brand Ambassador
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy communicating with people both online and offline?
An enthusiastic Public Relations Manager with a university degree in PR, Journalism, Politics, Business or similar is needed by our client, the international leading technology provider for Digital Advice Solutions. They offer expert advice to thousands of online shoppers on the most suitable products and services, helping them make better decisions faster and smarter.
With offices spanning across the UK, Austria, North America, Poland, they are now looking for a new member to join their team in London. Your ultimate goal is to increase the company's brand awareness within the business and industry media sector.
- Develop a media relations strategy using traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships & cultivate new contacts
- Pitch stories to the media
- Build relationships with thought leaders within the industry
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Prepare media kits
- Manage their attendance at international conferences, forums, webinars, TED talks etc.
- Attend their trade shows and other events
- Monitor, analyze and report PR results on a quarterly basis
- University degree in PR, Journalism, Politics, Business or similar
- Proven work experience in public relations or journalism
- Excellent understanding of media relationships
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Attentive to detail
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Benefits: flexi-time, office in the heart of the city, fruits, endless amounts of coffee and tea
If you have the passion for technology and communications and enjoy working in close-knit teams within an international renowned company, this may be just the place for you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959411642