Cox Motor Group are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, down to earth individual who has a passion for finance with great attention to detail. The company is fast paced and offers fantastic room for development and the role will report directly into the Senior Accounts Assistant
This role will see you being involved in all areas of transactional finance including; accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and payroll.
- Purchase ledger processing
- Dealing with any supplier or customer queries
- Assisting with credit control
- Helping with the month end process.
- What the client is looking for:
- Previous experience working within purchase ledger
- An enthusiastic, engaging individual with a passion for finance
- Excellent accuracy with great attention to detail
- Experience with Kerridge System (ideal but not essential, training will be provided)
- Competitive salary up to £18 OTE
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Training and development, a positive, supportive and personable working environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77353491