Partnership Optimisation Manager
Partnership Optimisation Manager
As a Barclays Partnership Optimisation Manager, you'll play a leading role within our Home Solutions team.
We'll look to you to support Home Solutions leadership in delivering a powerful proposition for customers through influencing, performance managing and coaching best in class mortgage performance. Building relationships with a wide range of senior internal and external stakeholders to achieve agreed goals and maximise our national market opportunities. This is an instrumental role, where you'll have the opportunity to exhibit your creative leadership through coaching, performance development and change direction, in an area of rapid growth.
Home Solutions Partnership Optimisation looks at our products and services from our customers' point of view. Everyone in the team is driven by the chance to enhance and improve the customer experience, and they receive plenty of autonomy to achieve their goals. As well as increasing both customer and employee satisfaction, they help to grow our business and make the transformation as seamless as possible.
As a Partnership Optimisation Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Bringing our Partnership proposition to life by analysing and reviewing individual/team performance trends and providing guidance and coaching to optimise performance and customer experience
* Negotiating and influencing complex lending queries, complaints and issues, and directly working with clients as necessary
* Leading national level projects to develop and implement change strategy
* Managing stakeholders across the wider Mortgage Family
* Support the team in building relationships across the local community, ensuring that we actively contribute to the communities that support us
As a Partnership Optimisation Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Proven delivery of exceptional customer and business performance through driving a world-class commercial customer culture
* Confidence when actively identifying and monitoring KPIs to ensure excellent service and satisfaction scores
* The ability to analyse and interpret complex data to create innovative strategy
* Experience in implementing and managing change
* An understanding of business risk and lending, preferably to a CSD advanced level
* The ability to ensure compliance with regulatory and risk management parameters
* A thorough understanding of advanced coaching techniques
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.