Salaried GP (with a view), Bristol (east)
A practice that has recently received superb results from the CQC seeks to appoint a new Salaried or Partner. The practice trains Registrars annually and is currently looking at ways of improving GP's days with a reduction in admin by training up other professionals to handle work that GPs shouldn't have to.
The practice is north-east of Bristol near Yate, and is straight-forward to commute to; 30 minutes from Bristol city centre and 30 minutes from Bath.
Salary - £8,500 per session + Indemnity fees paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Drawings (Partnership) - Strong-earning Partnership, above average
Location - Bristol (east)
The surgery -
- Practice with teaching and research interest
- Clinical meeting every week
- Research practice
- Partner mentor for Salaried GP
- Team-oriented surgery offering sustainable general practice
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Superb support team of Practice Nurses, Mental Health Nurse, Pharmacist
- Well-run practice team with very good staff retention
- Good across the board CQC
- Emis Web Clinical System
Your role -
- Salaried GP with view to Partnership
- 5- 8 sessions per week
- Face-to-face appts & phonecalls, relevant patient-related paperwork, low-visiting
- Nurse-supported duty doctor once a week (FTE)
- Remote working available
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - circa £9,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials