Management Accountant - Compensations and Benefits
Radley Green is partnering with a global giant in the brokerage industry to recruit a talented, fast-track candidate to take ownership of the business' compensations and benefits management accounting. This role will be working in a fast-paced business with a global reputation for excellence, this role would, therefore, suit a part-qualified/finalist level accountant who is adept at working within a fast-paced role.
The Accountant will:
- Take ownership of monthly compensation and benefits costs for all employees
- Record monthly journal entries for compensation and benefits including payroll, etc.
- Calculate variable bonuses on a monthly basis
- Carry out monthly balance reconciliations related to compensation and benefits
- Liaise with auditors
- Carry out project work
- And other ad-hoc duties
- Be studying towards your ACCA / CIMA
- Have a 2:1 degree
- Be great in person with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business
If you feel you may be the perfect candidate for this Compensation and Benefits Accountant role, please do not hesitate to apply quickly.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77304919