Are you looking for your next step in your Career?
A very exciting opportunity has arisen with a client who is looking for a Management Accountant, This is a newly created role within the finance department. The role will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and supporting the department on all day-to-day finance activity.
The role will be extensively engaged in project work such as system and process upgrades so will suit someone who enjoys working within a varied and progressively improved changing environmentResponsibilities:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Monthly Sales Analysis and Turnover Reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations including, Pension, Wages, Debtors and Creditors Control
- Preparing and posting any necessary Journals
- Reconcile and prepare Fixed Asset Register and posting of Depreciation Journal.
- Overhead Analysis against Budgets giving detailed explanation of any variances.
- Daily, Monthly and Weekly KPI's to be prepared and distributed to relevant personnel.
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Monthly Payroll
- Cashbooks & Bank Reconciliation
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of Monthly Intrastat and EC sales
- Preparation and submission of Central Statistics Surveys
- Supporting the Financial Director with system analysis and adhoc project work, liaise with External Regulatory Financial Bodies and Company Auditors
- A recognized accounting qualification (minimum of part qualified AAT, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced experience in MS Excel (Pivot tables & V-lookups).
- Strong communication skills
- Managing highly confidential information
- Experience of Sage Line 50 or Epicor Accounting Package would be an advantage but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77309535