We are recruiting exclusively for an experienced Management Accountant for a globally recognised company based within the Leicestershire area. The position will form part of the management team and you will be responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts. Our client is happy to offer a basic of £30,000 - £40,000.
Main responsibilities would include the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and monthly reporting is completed on a timely and accurate basis to agreed deadlines.
- Year end accounts are prepared to agreed timetable in a form suitable for audit. Liaising with auditors and answering their questions in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Control of all bank accounts (including foreign currency transactions) is carried out on a daily basis and all balances correctly reported.
- Balance sheet accounts are reconciled to the nominal ledger on a monthly basis with schedules made available one week after the management accounts pack.
- Monitoring the control of the purchase ledger, liaising with the purchase ledger supervisor to ensure that cut-off is complied with and that supplier accounts are maintained.
- Fixed asset maintenance and recording (including the preparation of the fixed asset register) is being carried out.
- Production and co-ordination of annual and updated budgets and cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet forecasts.
- Investigating and reporting variances from said budget.
- Ensure cash flow management procedures and policies are adhered to.
- KPI Analysis
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77311287