Financial Accountant(Compliance) - German or Spanish Speaking
Advancing People Multilingual are working on behalf of a large international retailer, who due to expansion are looking to recruit an experienced German or Spanish speaking Financial Accountant, based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will work as part of the European Statutory Compliance team. They will help to ensure compliance with local statutory accounts and tax regulations within fifteen different countries, whilst maintaining in-house documentation.
- Maintain in-house documentation on statutory and tax compliance requirements and processes
- Preparing and filing the VAT and intrastate returns
- Prepare the statutory accounts in compliance with local reporting requirements from existing accounting records
- Coordination of a company specific audit file from month-end files in US Gaap
- Assisting in the preparation of corporation tax returns
- Facilitate all necessary statutory, statistical and tax filings
- Fluent in Spanish or German
- Solid experience as a financial accountant(compliance)
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Statutory accounts preparation and tax return preparation
- Account preparation for multi-sited or departmental organization
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant (UK: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Germany: Bilanzbuchhalter, similar qualification in Spain or Poland), or qualified through experience
This is a Full Time or Part Time permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £40,000 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77303813