French Speaking Group Management Accountant
Our Client, a leading Commercial Company based in the London area, are currently recruiting for a French speaking Management Accountant on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will be a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) who can speak fluent French or be a native French speaker. The client is also looking for someone to come from a Manufacturing, Retail and Supply Chain industry background - this is essential!
Reporting to the CFO, your duties will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the group accounting purposes
- The design and production of monthly management reporting packs
- Business partnering to the marketing / sales teams
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Advising the CFO on all management accounting matters
- Fluent/Native French speaker - Essential to have
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, CGMA, ACCA or ACA) with 5+ years experience in management accounting - Essential to have
- Industry experience - Manufacturing, Retail and Supply Chain is essential!
- International group, multi-company consolidation and multiple currencies experience - Essential to have
- Experience setting up and implementing budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and procedures from scratch - Essential to have
- 3+ years working with SAP ERP system - Essential to have
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
If this is of interest please contact Jigna Mannell-Patel or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment. If you are registered with us or have previously registered with us please call to speak to us directly on 01895 202 360.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77297446