Account Manager - Construction
Account manager - construction Industry
Basic salary of £20,000 and an OTE of £50,000, Pension Scheme a fantastic work life balance and the opportunity to grow, based in Guildford. A great time to be joining this growing business, the company has around 12 full time employees but this is set to hit 22 by the end of 2018.
This role is suited for an experienced sales manager, BDE, customer service team member or sales team member. The business has more than doubled turnover and profits year on year and is now recognized as the UK's leading provider of communications to the construction industry as well as a leading provider of communications the businesses in Surrey.
Meeting and exceeding customer's expectations is a core value of the business, which means they look for talented people who know what it takes to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will have an impressive track record of developing sales and profitability, with the ability to retain and grow existing accounts.
As the Account Manager you will consistently achieve defined sales and margin targets, through winning and implementing new accounts. Working autonomously to build up a new business pipeline within the construction industry alongside other Account Managers and the support of our Marketing team.
The Account Manager Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Providing an excellent service to your portfolio of customers
- Contacting new potential customers to promote the company's products
- Negotiating with the buyers on product selection, price and other trading terms
- Maintaining long-lasting and effective relationships with buyers
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets set
- General sales administration and processing of orders
- You will also be required to attend customer sites in all parts of the UK in a bid to gain more business and build on the relationships.
If you have the following skills and feel you can make an impact as the Account Manager, please read on;
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding customer service skills including a proven track record in winning new business.
- Top class communication skills that create an excellent first impression.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- The ability to create and deliver presentations across various media formats in a stimulating and professional manner.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- First class organisation and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- There is a need to be mobile and to work in different locations as required from time to time this will normally be once a month.
- Full valid Driving Licence.
The company is small with around 12 full time employees but this is set to hit 22 by the end of 2018.
This role is exciting as it is new and will enable the successful candidate to make a big impact in a growing business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77246863