£18 000 - £20 000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join small marketing team based in an established organisation in Harrogate. The Marketing Assistant will support with the events and communication strategy, alongside marketing administration and budget management. The Marketing Assistant will work in a busy and demanding team, where no two days will be the same.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for;
- Support with end-to-end Events
- Managing the Events diary for the year
- Supporting with Marketing Administration
- Assist with the implementation of the program of communications
- Online marketing activities including social media, e-marketing and mail merge
- Analysing marketing activities and report production for Senior Management
- Database management
- Budget analysis and monitoring spends and processing invoices
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate;
- Experience working within a fast-paced office environment
- Previous evidence of working in a marketing related role
- Experience working within Administration
- Confidence managing budgets and analysing data
- Experience negotiating with suppliers
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving license
In return the company can offer a competitive benefits package include free lunch and a friendly working environment.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77246667