Qualified Accounts Senior
Our client, a well-respected firm of chartered accountants are looking to add an experienced ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant to join their small and friendly team to help manage their continued growth.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to have a significant impact on the businesses they're working closely with. You will undertake a varied and technical role in which you will gain exposure to a range of clients from a range of sectors. The role will include the preparation and review of accounts and tax compliance work as well as helping to promote the profile of the firm.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and corporations
- PAYE and VAT preparation
- Personal and corporate tax return preparation
- Resolution of client queries
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- At least 3-5 years' experience of preparing accounts for Limited companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders is essential.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong experience or knowledge of cloud based accounting software
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77254671