Property Paralegal/ Legal executive
Due to the on-going expansion of our client's practice, we have a requirement for a Paralegal to join their Conveyancing Department.
Successful candidates can expect to work in a modern and friendly environment for a practice which has ambitious and innovative plans to grow its business. To help with this, we are looking to speak with candidates that are enthusiastic, friendly, and committed to working hard, have a flexible approach and like providing excellence in legal services.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the busy conveyancing team and will play a crucial part in dealing with all day to day aspects of conveyancing cases.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that can demonstrate most, if not all of the following-:
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with experience in a recognised case management system
- Experience in mortgage reposession
- The successful candidate will demonstrate proven experience with all aspects of registration of titles in both Registry of Deeds and Land Registry.
- In particular, day to day experience of E-Reg will be essential.
- The successful candidate will also have experience of some form of legal case management software in addition to their abilities with all forms of e-registration.
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process will also be required to allow the candidate to deal with other post-completion matters.
- SDLT submissions online
- Completion of fee estimates
- Experience in Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Association Ltd transactions
- Experience in repossession cases would be a significant advantage
- Proven ability to work closely with senior solicitors in achieving tight deadlines and meeting high expectations from clients and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work independently on own initiative
Salary will be dependent on experience.
CV's can be e-mailed confidentially to , who can also be contacted directly on (028) 90 313157.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77220984