Patent PA secretary
Our client is an impressive modern IP Practice. Stunning to look at, they have a really positive feel, where everyone is valued and there is a brilliant work life balance. They are now looking for a candidate to provide secretarial administrative support to patent fee earners in the Software/IT team, the main duties of the role includes:
- Use of EPOline software
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney, Assignments etc.
- Preparation of foreign patent and design filings
- Monitoring deadlines and fee earner’s diaries
- Diary management
- Proof reading documents
- Reporting official communications to the client
- Reporting filing, prosecution and grant matters
- Preparing cost estimates
- Sending reminders to clients
- Reviewing and distribution of fee earner’s post
- Monitoring and actioning all fee earner’s incoming e-mails
- Preparing inprotech report
- Ordering documents and attending to notarisation and legalisation requirements
- Obtaining documentation and literature from various databases, i.e. EP Register etc.
To qualify for this role you should have a 1 or 2 years Patent experience and therefore be looking for that next step up into an impressive firm where you can develop.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77199018