General Operative (Apprenticeship) in LE4
This will initially be an General Operative apprentice role with a 12-15 months probationary period. The position would therefore be perfect for someone who is willing to learn, a hard worker and is looking to progress.
- Pay rate is £7.50 to £8.34 per hour excluding shift premium, reviewed annually. Pay will increase subject to successful completion of the probationary period (approximately within 12-15 months)
- You will be flexible and able to work Double day shifts, Continental shifts or Night shifts
- Working in the Packaging, Process, and Services department, you will learn all duties, which will include providing raw materials, housekeeping, packing, quality checking, machine setting, machine monitoring and manual handling.
- You will have experience in a warehouse/production environment (6 months minimum).
- You will have good communication skills and be IT literate.
Benefits and Other Information
- You will receive comprehensive training for the General Operative role and will be supported during your probationary period to achieve the required standard. Those with the potential to progress will have the opportunity for further development to enhance their career within the wider business.
- Company benefits include: uniform provided, subsidised staff canteen, free on-site parking, staff discount shop and on-site gym (£10 per month).
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Annual leave entitlement will be 23 days.
So, if you meet the above criteria and are reliable, flexible and hard working, please forward your CV to us today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77200060