Assistant Management Accountant
Four Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a full time, permanent basis in the Macclesfield area.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and hugely profitable Company that offers excellent career development opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a large, exciting and dynamic team, your role will be to provide financial support including managing the month-end and daily processes for part of the Group.
This position comes at a very exciting time as the company is going through huge growth with great plans for the future. They offer a vibrant working environment plus incentive schemes and rewards for hardworking employees. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
You daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Revenue reconciliation
- Weekly revenue review, ensuring revenue maximisation.
- Provide support and assistance to the Finance Manager; carrying out data analysis, processing and input and month end to tight deadlines.
- Responsibility for Balance sheet reconciliations, P&L analysis.
- Responsibility of weekly and monthly reports -
- Responsibility for procurement process
- Responsibility for HMRC reporting, VAT/Tax.
- Responsibility for weekly, monthly and annual overhead forecasting.
We are looking for someone who is a team player and self motivated in all aspects of their work. You will be driven and look to develop and grow with the company.You will ideally be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA and wanting to progress with continued study.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and match the profile that we are looking for -please send your CV through to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77197175