Proximity Recruitment are searching for a Marketing Executive to join an established education organisation in Central London. The successful Marketing Executive will join a talented team and support the campaigns within the higher education sector on a temp to perm basis.
- To execute the marketing strategy by supporting the Relationship Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of campaigns to drive new prospects.
- To manage the planning of marketing campaigns.
- To design and manage the production of business documents, marketing, advertising and communications material for print and web.
- To write and proofread copy.
- To develop and support processes around the company CRM system.
- To track and report on allocated projects and campaigns.
- To use analytics to evaluate success and use insight to formulate plans.
- To act as a coordinator between marketing and communications and internal clients.
- When required, work with agencies to produce a range of collateral.
- To support campaigns developed by the Marketing Team.
- To monitor and analyse competitor activity and management.
If you are degree educated and have over 2 years' experience in campaign driven marketing environments then this could be the opportunity for you. Please don't hesitate to apply for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77196772