Accounts Payable Administrator
Administrator, salary up to 18k, dependant on experience, Based; Hemel Hempstead
A National Property Management Company based in Hemel Hempstead are looking to recruit an Administrator to work within their Accounts Payable Team. This is a fantastic role with opportunities to grow and develop a career within the company for the right person.
This role would suit a candidate who has good general admin and Microsoft Office skills with some experience of working within an office environment in an Administrator type role. The role could suit someone who is looking to grow and develop a career or someone considering downsizing, from a more demanding position/role.
Administrator Personal Attributes / Qualifications
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English & Maths
- Preferably experience of working within an office environment in an Administrator type role
- Computer literate, including basic to intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Personable, with a strength of character to deal with challenging suppliers whilst having a flexible approach to achieve business and/or client needs
- Naturally inquisitive with an ability to interrogate and develop internal systems and processes with continuous improvement techniques
- Client focussed, organised, self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and a good communicator, both verbal and written.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77198925