Assistant Management Accountant
As a result of sustained economic growth, an industry leader is looking for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join their accomplished finance team on a permanent basis in a location close to Manchester Airport. This opportunity comes with study support and provides wide-ranging experience to help ensure the right candidate's eventual qualification further down the line.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the calculation of monthly and yearly tax returns
- Assist with revenue analysis and reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and assisting in the preparation of month end reports
- Assist with year end internal and external audit
- Ad hoc commercial analysis as required by Management Accountant
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
You will have:
- Previous experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role (or equivalent)
- Ideally studying towards a professional Accountancy qualification - CIMA/ ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good level of competency on Excel
- Great communication skills - oral and written
With professional development encouraged and opportunities for promotion available, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to propel their career to new levels.
Please click to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77200291