Job title: Billing Clerk
Salary: Up to £22 - 24,000 per annum
Our client, the UK's leading drug and alcohol testing provider, are currently looking for a Billing Clerk to join their team in Abingdon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for raising Family Law, product and service invoices on a daily basis (approx. 1,500 per month), including GP report invoices, consolidated invoices (one time per month or per day per site) and retainer invoices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately invoice customers with complex billing requirements
- Raise credit notes in accordance with Company procedures
- Reconcile and allocate bank statements and credit card payments
- Set up new customer accounts in Sage 200 / amend customer details where necessary
- Ensure that invoices are correctly sent to customers
- Provide information to internal departments (queries from sales team and credit control)
- Respond promptly to both internal and customer queries on invoices
- Some credit control activities may be required
- Support with administration work
The successful candidate will be a team player who enjoys new challenges, and would enjoy being in a fast-paced and busy environment. The department works with all internal departments in the company so interpersonal skills are essential.
The Systems used are: Jarvis, Sage 200, Toast, Lims, Opus, Sales Force, Dart, MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong attention to detail - essential
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Effective communication with other departments via email and phone
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to demonstrate hands on experience and knowledge of invoicing, experience of customer set up and billing of complex customers - advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77196521