My client is currently seeking a Project Accountant for a 9 month FTC looking to pay up to £35,000.
You will be responsible for delivering on several key finance projects whilst providing day to day project leadership to the finance team, keeping all stakeholders up to date, whilst reporting into the Financial Controller.
- Providing project guidance for key strategic projects within the business, specifically looking at Finance processes then the effective accounting treatment and impact.
- Owning financial administration of high volume transactional transformation activities.
- Leading in project activity - including planning, coordination and a structured approach heavily driven by Lean principles.
- To ensure SOX compliance across the Finance departments during project scoping and project delivery.
- To lead on any other additional projects as defined by the Financial Controller.
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified / Part Qualified
- Travel to other locations is a necessity (can be up to 4 days per week)
- Ability to understand complex processes & visualise
- SOX (Essential)
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good analytical and communication skills - attention to detail is an absolute requirement
- Must have the ability to prioritise and respond quickly to the needs of the business
- Experience of change projects - leading and being part of a project team.
- Experience of Sun systems would be an advantage
- To have experience within the Credit Management industry would be an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77201286