Interim Financial Accountant
I am recruiting an Interim Financial Accountant for a global manufacturing company based in North Wales. This is an exciting opportunity to support global finance initiatives and drive improvements and cost awareness across the business.
* Supporting the annual budget process - partner with local business, functional, and departmental leaders.
* Sustaining the monthly forecast cycle - leverage the local ERP to investigate variances between prior forecasts and the actual results. Publish related KPI's and detail variances by updating the forecast.
* Coordinating input to forecasts and budgets from local business leaders.
* Driving improvements to various local and corporate financial reporting systems.
* Supporting other finance ad hoc analyses, deep dive reviews, and projects such as - headcount reviews, R&D spending reviews, capital expenditure planning and investment, government overhead rate calculations, working capital analysis, product margin analysis.
* As required, supporting the business as it undertakes market analysis, understands trends, defines new market activities and business directions.
Further Duties Include:
- Managing cashbook spreadsheet
- Chasing up cashbook invoices
- Coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Entering cashbook invoices
- Looking after petty cash and foreign currency
- Travel expenses claims
- Travel Cash advances
- Ordering currency and managing foreign currency travel demands
- Managing the credit card account
- Chasing up individual statements, coding and calculating vat reclaims
Entering the credit card statements
- Setting up FA project codes
- Updating the Fixed Asset schedules at month end, running depreciation and calculating the fair value journal
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must have strong systems skills inducing advanced level excel.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77188905